Monday, July 7, 2008

Taken at the Long Beach Aquarium in February 2008. Suvir and I had both never been and the place was nice but a bit smaller than I imagined. We spent a pleasant day roaming the pier though. I'm enamored by these guys, but jellyfish are so hard to capture and though the picture's a bit blurry, I like it just the same.

I was watching "Saved by the Bell" this morning and listening to Miss Bliss, her voice struck a very familiar note. I thought "my goodness, that sounds like Hayley Mills". Turns out it is, and I had no idea. Weird.

I went with Jonathan this past Saturday to Raul's and Jessica's wedding. Congratulations to them both. They had the most delicious chocolate cake I've ever eaten. It needed mentioning because it was that good. Weddings used to feel very distant, just a day to dress up and eat, but now that my friends are getting married, a very surreal feeling passes over me each time. In between the reception chatter, I start to think of my own big day and the days thereafter. Yes folks, we're getting older.

No comments: