Monday, February 2, 2009

cherry lipstick

Taken at Fairmount Park in Riverside a couple weeks back just as the sun was setting. Kevin and I waited for the sunset to get pictures and entertained ourselves with a frisbee until then. Afterward we got some much needed sushi. 'Twas a wonderful evening :)

Some days I wish my life were a television show. My hair would always be shiny. The lighting would always be spot on. And every happy and sad moment would have just the right song playing in the background. I could see the moments where I was being stupid. I could pinpoint where it all went wrong. I could see how everyone else was hurting and fill in those lines we all scream under our breath. Every episode would have a theme and lesson to learn from and I would get snippets of what to expect the following week. People say half the fun in life is living it, and we have to claw in the dark for a while to really appreciate the light and I agree, but some days, I could do without all that "fun".

No comments: