Wednesday, January 21, 2009

lift me up

Taken outside my house this past December.

If you're reading this, you're pretty special. I only sent invitations to a handful of people since I've decided to privatize my blog, at least for a while. Why, you ask? Because I've made the conscious decision to trim the fat from my life, both literally and figuratively. I plan to get back to top form in regards to my health and emotions. I let far too many things get me down. As far as people go, I'm cutting the rope. I'm finally convinced I can't hold everyone to the same standards. I have to learn to ladder my friends up, so to speak, expecting certain things from certain people depending on where they rank. I'm tired of the affectation, of always hoping for more, of being hurt and disappointed when people don't come through. No more.

No comments: