Friday, June 27, 2008

oh so tired

Taken just a couple months ago while Suvir and I were driving along the I-10 somewhere. I was fiddling with the camera and then looked out the window to see this briefly. It's one of my favorites because I couldn't believe I actually caught it.

I've nothing else to write really since it's been an exhausting week and I am cranky and tired all over. Nonetheless, I wanted to put up this picture today. Also, I've recently had a tête-à-tête with 2 good friends, and I've forgotten how nice it is to open up with someone now and then. You remember you're not alone, and the world feels a little less scary.

2 comments:

Thy said...

I think you make me use the dictionary more than anyone I know. Thanks.

Suvir said...

It's an excellent photo, but it was taken on the I15… =P