Friday, June 20, 2008

chasing sheep

Taken in May 2006. I never realized how pretty tulips can be until I saw these at the Farmer's Market.

I was very late to lab today because I had to take my car in for a check-up. I sometimes miss the walking distances in Westwood and the very available public transport system. Having a car just means having something else to take care of.

I've been having trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. I finally bought some sleeping pills 2 weeks ago and they are ... okay. The diphenhydramine HCl just isn't very strong, and that usually only knocks me out when I am having an allergy attack anyway. Christine suggested I pick up some melatonin, which is supposed to make me pass out promptly. I will probably look into it in the coming week. Any other suggestions are welcomed.

No comments: