Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lisztomania

Taken at the Griffith Observatory at sunset in November 2007.

I've been absent from everything lately because I thought it would help me concentrate and focus better. Rubbish. I lost touch with myself and reality basically. Why shouldn't you walk down the avenues you enjoy? Put on your dancing shoes now and then? Reach out to people you need? It keeps you sane. It keeps me sane. At least now I know.

I made an emergency call to my twin in LA last night because I've been carrying around such a burden and I needed to talk to someone lest I burst and give up. He could've told me I'm doing fine, that I'm a rock star and I have no flaws, but instead he told me I'm screwing up, that I'm getting lazy and I'm forgetting the basics, because he loves me. I've spent most of today just taking responsibility for everything I've done and for who I've become. It's liberating to know you're both the cause and the cure. Back to the drawing board.

No comments: