Monday, September 7, 2009

say, say

Grand Anse beach at sunset.

I am writing to you sick and tired. I spent all of my weekend in bed trying to kick this cold that's being passed around, and it was a miserable 3 days.

I last spoke to Chris on Thursday, and in that conversation, he said I think entirely too much, that that's the reason for most of my problems, and while I'd agree with that about the past, I think I've since kicked the habit. I've been more preoccupied with doing lately and just letting life come at me. Plus my schedule is so packed that there's hardly any room to obsess anyway. I'm not altogether sure which one I like better. Everyone keeps talking about how you eventually find your way and your footing with time, that age really does make you wiser, and all I can say is I can't wait. With the big 25 just two months away, I'm ready to be someone better.

No comments: