Friday, September 18, 2009

augh

San Pedro with Chris ..

I'm back finally from a long morning. I woke up later than I would've liked and hauled ass to class. Afterward, I had every intention of getti
ng my package. I begged my parents to mail one of my MCAT books (I know, it's ridiculous) and they added some other stuff. So I head downtown with some of the guys who tell me they're doing the same after a little shopping. We get there and before you know it, they're buying alcohol. Then there's wandering involved and someone we end up on a tour of the city. For 2 hrs! It was ridiculous. I finally have to just hop in a cab back. I go to the coffee shop for a cafe au lait and a brownie then walk home in the rain. Showered. My roommate and some people went to lunch but I stayed in to make a sandwich. It's already 2:30pm and I've done nothing all day. It's just going to be one of those Fridays .. how terrible.

1 comment:

Suniye said...

Friend,
I hope you are feeling better. I finally just got internet, even though I've been here for two months now. So I have been out of the loop with a lot of things. I too have been having issues with getting things done and homesickness and all those things that creep up on you when times get tough. Lately, though, I've been reminding myself of a quotation that I think might be applicable to the both of us:

"Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

And even if you think your pictures aren't good enough, I think they are quite lovely. :)