Saturday, March 28, 2009

hello world

Taken at the Flower Park in Đà Lạt, Việt Nam this past March. My parents and I went on a tour of the city mainly to escape the heat of Sài Gòn.

I'm back! Vietnam was ... hot and much more Americanized this time around, but it was nice to see everyone again. I'm sorry I didn't send more postcards, but it was such a hassle each time. I'll be uploading pictures from the trip obviously, but I'll also email pictures to those who asked since apparently I upload them too slowly.

I got in around 6 p.m. yesterday, unpacked, caught up with everyone then slept from 12:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. today. And I'm still tired, it's amazing. Hopefully I will see most of you for sushi this week?

I'll save posts of the actual travels for another day. In other news, I have a shameful crush on Edward Cullen. His eyes were so magnetic that I kept grinning the entire time. I'm also in love with a Mercedes I saw at the airport as well as the man driving it. Ah, America. My trip was good, but it's great to be home.

No comments: